Saturday, July 16, 2011

Favorite Dresses

I have no direction what I want to do with this blog so at this time it's just going to be a compile of random things I like. To start, I have a bit of an obsession for dresses. My dream would just have a closet filled with dresses to wear on any occasion. Why do I like them so much? They are so flowy and effortless! You don't have to think about something showing off the wrong kinds of curves.


Currently one of my favorite dress designers is Rebeca Taylor. I love how structured her bodice is on her dresses. I have this dress in blue/beige but here is a replica in a different color.



I love all the little details of this dress! The bustier, the big stiches, the airy sleeves. Makes for a perfect dress to wear to work and out.


Thanks to my sister in law Olga for pointing out that you can find this style of dress in a cheaper version from Charlotte Russe. Rebecca Taylor dress in blue/beige has a hefty $350  price tag in comparison to Charlotte Russe's price of $34.50! See images below:


Here are a couple other dresses in her collection that I really like:








No comments:

Post a Comment